Queen Elizabeth II High School is committed to creating and sustaining a safe, positive and inclusive environment for all students, staff and parents/carers.
The school is part of the wider community and under the Equality Act its members have the right to be protected from any bullying behaviour. The act states that discrimination against a person because he or she has one (or certain combinations of two) of the following protected characteristics will be unlawful:
- gender reassignment;
- marriage and civil partnership;
- pregnancy and maternity;
- religion or belief;
- sexual orientation
Information realting to incidents of bullying may be shared with the Safer School Policing Team to help promote a cohesive community, and may lead to an agreed joint response.
Reporting Bullying at school
Bullying can be reported to staff in a number of ways:
1. Complete our online bullying report form
2. Complete a bullying form and post it in one of the boxes located around the school. (electronic versions can be downloaded below and returned to firstname.lastname@example.org)
3. Speak with the Listening Service, who may be able to help you to resolve any issues.
4. Speak directly to any member of staff, asking them to record the details with you or for you on a bullying form. Please be sure to tell staff that you are specifically reporting bullying, rather than an incident that they can deal with immediately.
The schools anti-bullying Policy and Guidance document are available below: