Useful documents

Special leave of absence request form

For absences being requested for less than a week, please fill this form and hand it into the main office. For absences longer than this a formal written request must be made to the head teacher -

Sixth Form Special Leave of Absence Form

Subject Changes

Sometimes subject don't work out! If you are feeling you have made the wrong choice or are really struggling speak to your tutor and subject teacher. If it is still within the first term and there is another subject you would like to pick up, please fill in the form below and return it to Mr Slack or Mrs Delaney -



Any student wishing to park on school grounds must have a parking permit. As there are a limited number of student parking spaces (15), priority will be given to those students in Year 13.

Year 12 students can apply for a parking permit, but this will only be issued if there are available spaces.

Please see the document below which shows the process for obtaining a permit -




If you are considering driving to and from school, events or sporting fixtures you will need to be a certified student driver by completing the form below -



If you would like to travel in another students car to school, events or sporting fixtures you will need to be a certified student passenger by completing this form -


2018 Student Awards Assistance

Please find attached the latest information from the DESC relating to student finance for the September 2018 intake -


You are viewing an item in the section:

Sixth Form

Welcome to the Sixth Form at Queen Elizabeth II High School Become a part of a Sixth Form with a history of academic excellence and a community based ethos that puts the student at the centre of everything we do. We look forward to working with you as yo…

View this